What's new

Pipe Of The Day (POTD)

Balkan Sobranie in a no name English Made sandblasted Dublin...
proxy.php

Nothing smoke like this pipe, the collest smoke you can have from a pipe ( except a Hooka ^^ ), the air duct in the fruit is very thin, I'd like to have it bigger.
I just took a look at mine, it does appear to be about an approx. 1/8" (3mm) I haven't had any issues with the draw though.

I had some Just For Him - Longbottom Leaf the day before yesterday in my Comoy's Sandblast Bulldog 398. This is one of the few times so far I enjoyed a Va as much as I did. Normally I struggle to not get the pipe too hot or wet, or I just get tongue bite. But this smoke was cool & tasted great down to the last ash. Perhaps I just smoked slower than usual. Maybe it was the ribbon cut of the tobacco. I have to wonder if the vanilla casing didn't give me more of the flavor I wanted up front thus preventing me from trying to "suck the flavor" out of the Va leaves.

Late last night I appropriated smoked some Nocturne by McCelland in my Nording Sandblast Freehand. I haven't smoked this in awhile since I only have a couple bowls worth left & the local B&M has been saying they ordered more in for a couple months now. I was happy to find I still really liked this blend so I would like to get more of it. I guess I'll give them another month or so then I'll just order it from pipesandcigars.com

Man I love the color of that pipe. That pic captures it well too.
Thanks. Sasquatch sure did a good job on that stain. It really does pop when you hold it in your hand.

Bald Headed Teacher in the Brebbia 623. I have yet to NOT like a 4noggins blend.

proxy.php

PSLNF in an old Maxima. This pipe is only one step above those maple pipes that Missouri Meerschaum sells, but I got it for nothing, it is functional, and I am at work so I can stuff it into my pocket without fear of damage while I walk out to the smoking area.

Top Bottom