What's new

Pilot Vanishing Point medium fountain pen - matte blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone -

$pilot composite (with username).jpg

Happy New Year! Up for sale is the Pilot (Namiki) Vanishing Point fountain pen in matte blue/black with a medium nib. This is one of the only retractable fountain pens in the world. The matte blue finish is remarkable and just a great pen to hold. The black anodized gold nib is soft and provides a nice tip to write with. It has a piston converter but it will also come with cartridges. If you really want it, I can include a practically full bottle of Noodler's Ink Navy bottle (for maybe $5 extra shipping because its a heavy glass bottle that needs a bit more care and protection). It has been thoroughly flushed and is in excellent shape; I only used it about 5-10 times.

I purchased this pen locally for about $150. It sells on Goulet for $148 (without shipping) or on Amazon for the same. I was thinking $140, shipped Priority Mail with Tracking and Insurance (if you are an international buyer, please contact me because it might be difficult to ship the ink bottle economically). If you want the ink bottle included, add an extra $5 (it cost me $12.50).

Thanks for looking,
Josh

No bites? Reduced to $130. Unfortunately I cannot edit my original post. This is a very nice pen and great for a beginner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom