What's new

Pilot Custom Heritage 92/Nib Questions

So, I'm making a birthday wishlist on Elfster for my wife to have some options. I'm trying to keep the range of each gift at around the $100 point. The Pilot Custom Heritage 92 is at the top of that list (available for $122 via Engika).My question is two parts.

1) Does the #10 FA nib fit the CH 92?​
2) If so, can the nib be purchased separately?​
Bonus Question) If 1&2 are both true, where could one find the nib for sale?​

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
I can't help with the interchangeability, but as far as I know, the Pilot nibs aren't sold separately without the pens.

I have a Pilot CH91, and it has easily become one of my favorite pens. Mine has a fine-medium nib, and I think it's fantastic. I think the only difference is that the 92 is a piston filler and isn't available in the same range of colors as the 91. Both should have a relatively small nib, but mine has a little spring to it. No where near semi-flex, though. Maybe check out a Pilot Falcon if you're looking for some (semi)flex.

-Andy

The 92 is a smaller nib size then the number 10 while it does have many nib options the FA is not one of them,
and the soft options are really only available on the 91 so you may have to ask Taizo or someone else if they can sell those into the 92

for the record its a number 5 size

Top Bottom