What's new

PIF: Razor Handles

Greetings all. This is my 100th post, and I am PIFing handles.

I batted around looking for the right handle for my Mongoose B3 . . . I actually settled on two. But for anyone in the same boat, looking for just the right thing, here is a collection of fine, popular solid stainless steel handles. I will ship this mass of metal at no cost to you to any location on the face of the Earth (but if you are not in North America, I do not guarantee shipping speed . . .).

Sorry this is not a better photo.
$IMG_0327.jpg

Satin finish ‘Dr. Bomber’ (~90mm, 88g) - this was original equipment on my Mongoose. Great condition, used fewer than 10 times;
iKon ‘Bulldog’ (80mm, 80g) - great condition, used fewer than 10 times;
Maggard MR3 (77mm, 98g) - Oh yeah, baby. Weighs a ton. The one in the photos is mine; I ended up with two of them, so the one I’m sending you is brand new, still in Maggard’s plastic overwrap.

$IMG_0319.jpg
The Mongoose on the MR3. Like shaving with a Mack truck. And that’s a good thing. The Mongoose head is not included in this PIF.

Also included but not shown is a chrome-plated, solid brass razor stand that fits the Bomber and the iKon.

If you want to be in, reply and say you’re in. I will select randomly from those who are in at about 09:00 hours Sunday EDT, which is UTC-4, which would be 14:00 hours Sunday BST in London or 21:00 hours Sunday AWST in Perth. I’ll post the winner here and PM you for a shipping address.

Thanks and good luck,

----------
Spike

I'm in! Thats a very generous PIF ... I had meant to do something similar for my 100th post put the count kind of slipped away from me and here I am past 100. Gonna try to remember for my next milestone post :thumbup:

This is an incredible PIF! Way to keep the B&B generosity going! I'm a sucker for big handles, but I will decline this opportunity...not in.

Wow what an awesome PIF. I'm not searching for handles anymore but I kind of think I may want one of those MR3's (and Mongoose head)...very nice.
I am NOT in. But I applaud your generous move. You are about to make someone very very happy with all that you are including.

I'm in after getting the Futur I can't use light razors. This has got be one of the best pifs I have seen. Simply amazing thank you so much if I happen win they will be cherished for a lifetime

Top Bottom