What's new

PIF: Blades you DO NOT have (never ending PIF)

Ill put up two Fuller Club Blue blades.

I have never used these so you will have to tell us how they shave....

Just shaved with the Brazilian Gillette Thins I got here - it was just a touch-up shave, since I shaved twelve hours ago, but did a really nice job. Reminds me of the new brazilian gillettes. No irritation, two weepers on my upper lip, not uncommon with a first-use blade. One cheek - BBS, the rest of the shave was real good - a bit of stubble here and there, but all-in-all a good shave.

Brush: Turkish horse hair; Soap: Euro Palmolive Stick; Razor: EJ89; Aftershave: Generic Witch Hazel

After 9 hours, I can feel that the shave wasn't all that close. It was smooth, but I can feel that it wasn't like some other blades that get right down to smooth skin.

Usually this means that the blade's not that sharp.

More after my next few shaves.

Second shave with the Brazilian Gillette Thins is turning out to be about the same as the first. Nice and smooth, not that close.

you're gonna like those Sputniks, I predict.

I just finished testing some SuperMax Blue Diamond blades (Very tuggy, but no irritation and gave me a great shave). Now I need to go back to my reference blade then I'll try the Sputniks out. I already like them just because of the name, LOL

Ill put up two Fuller Club Blue blades.

I have never used these so you will have to tell us how they shave....

I guess no one has any intrest in these.... Ill leave them up for a few more days then they are going into the BIG BLADE EXCHANGE PIF BOX

Got the Polsilvers yesterday - thanks Rjack! I'll shave with the first one this weekend and report back. I've been trying a Merkur and an AstraSP earlier this week, so it will be an interesting comparison.

I for grabs I have 2 Bolzano Superinox!

how about gillette black ,and blue, crystal and a astra? red IPs??? ok how about feather??

Last edited:
Top Bottom