What's new

PIF ACME Quote Fountain Pen for Contribution

This is a PIF for anyone that becomes a new contributor, renews their contribution, or takes it up to the next level.

I need at least 10 people do this contribution but hope to get more!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

This ACME quote pen started life as a rollerball and then I purchased the fountain pen attachment so you get two pens for the price of one but that's not all!

If you are a double-edge shaver I have 90 Astra SP blades for you!!! I use the Cobra which is a single-edge razor that uses the Feather Professional blades so my double-edge blades are gathering dust.

AND THAT'S NOT ALL!!!!!

I have a bottle of the Badger & Blade ink, 5 O'Clock Shadow by Noodler's, that I will include with this pen. You've read about it and maybe you missed the group buy, well here's your chance to get a brand-new, never opened bottle!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

I'll let this run until Noon EST, August 16th, and then I'll pick a winner from all the people that contributed. I picked Tuesday because then I can package it up and put it in the mail and the winner will have it before the weekend!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Make your new, renew, or upgrade contribution and let everyone know about it in this thread in order to be eligible for this PIF.

Attachments

• $IMG_0614.jpg
    $IMG_0614.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 293
Contribution renewed. It was just about to expire.

And I must say that this is one heck of a PIF. Very very generous of you :w00t:

Looking good! The ink was $12.50 plus shipping and I know the blades are worth around $10 so you're putting up $20 for a chance at a free fountain pen!!!

Please count me in Bob! I just renewed my contribution a few minutes ago. It was due to expire in three days, and this was a great incentive to sign on for another year!

I did my first contribution ever very late Sunday night!

It's 10:37 am PST right now, and it looks like you are still working up to 10, so I'd love to be considered!

Thanks!

I did my first contribution ever very late Sunday night!

It's 10:37 am PST right now, and it looks like you are still working up to 10, so I'd love to be considered!

Thanks!

This is going to go until I have 10 new/upgrade/renew contributors. :biggrin1:

Top Bottom