What's new

Peaky blinders original

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
Its was my birthday yesterday and wife got me this ive wanted one for so long. I'm not sure anyone of you know TV show but I just had to show this

View attachment 1233539View attachment 1233543

86764b1a79732b1adc2c0210400d1baa.jpg

Happy birthday.

ShelbyCoLtd.jpg

Great show.

Lefonque

Even more clueless than you
I cannot find the boots. Anything close to what I am guessing you are talking about is in euros or something. Is this a NON american type item? I am currently looking at a cap toe in either the Thursday boot company or Wolverine 1000 mile cap toe of corse. I feel like the "peaky blinder" would be similar.
If you are looking for an authentic looking boot try Areo Leather Classic footwear from Aero Leathers, Scotland - https://www.aeroleatherclothing.com/products.php?cat=footw

The Jarrod Marchers boot are very much the style. I prefer Redwing but Wolverine 1000 miles are good. Hope this helps.

Lefonque

Red wing iron ranger is what I have. It is a very nice boot. I would totally recommend them.

Dave himself

Wee Words of Wisdom
If you are looking for an authentic looking boot try Areo Leather Classic footwear from Aero Leathers, Scotland - https://www.aeroleatherclothing.com/products.php?cat=footw

The Jarrod Marchers boot are very much the style. I prefer Redwing but Wolverine 1000 miles are good. Hope this helps.
If you gentlemen go to Authentic Peaky Blinders headwear and open up the menu they've everything from caps to boots and in-between happy shopping guys. Oh and they have a sale on at the moment.

Dave himself

Wee Words of Wisdom
Family have followed Millwall since the club was founded. A family member was the first up on a doco made many years ago. In the 20s and beyond they would have to bring in more police if Millwall lost because of the domestic violence. Not always a proud history. I have lived in Australia since the early 1970s. I prefer more gentlemanly pursuits now days.
I've been a Liverpool fan all my life but I'll always have a special place in my heart for The Millwall they're the most hated and feared fans in the whole of GB but I love they're passion and loyalty. I think I'm the only one who buys the team shirts as Stone island seems to be the fans uniform. So I got some Stone island gear to just in case I'm ever lucky enough to get to The Den

Lefonque

I've been a Liverpool fan all my life but I'll always have a special place in my heart for The Millwall they're the most hated and feared fans in the whole of GB but I love they're passion and loyalty. I think I'm the only one who buys the team shirts as Stone island seems to be the fans uniform. So I got some Stone island gear to just in case I'm ever lucky enough to get to The Den
In my day the uniform was levi sta-press, Fred Perry shirt, donkey jacket and Doc Marten boots. I think you could still get away with that at the new Den. My heart is still at Cold Blow Lane.

Liverpool are a great team and have a great following. When they came to Australia they pack out the stadium. Very nostalgic about the old day with Bill Shankly and Ian St John. You'll never walk alone. Gerry Marsden RIP

Last edited:
Top Bottom