What's new

PasteurShaving is now PasteurPharmacy

Goatrope

Eccentric and destitute of reason
1708635595314.png

May be the same company but shaving products seem harder to find now.

View attachment 1800466

May be the same company but shaving products seem harder to find now.

I sort of agree with you. When you click the "Shop" drop down, I would expect to see something from the list that says "Shaving". I only shop by "Brand" so I haven't noticed any difficulties finding shaving products for me. If you're not familiar with who's who, yeah I can see shopping for shaving products to be a bit more work. At least they have a filter so you can eliminate Out of Stock items. A lot of other retailers seem to be missing that ability.

Let's see if other members chime in with their issues with Pasteur's new site. If there's enough feedback here, I'd send an email to them with a link to this thread. I'm a big fan of Pasteur, but their site does have some issues that should be addressed.

I had a problem with finding the PayPal payment link during checkout the other day. It was on the display cart page, but when you went to checkout it wasn't on the payment page. Little stuff like that probably takes time to address.
I looked at the "updated site" also after seeing you mention it here and after searching around I discovered something so Try this link to go straight to the shaving section.....

For those that do a lot of online shopping from there , it might be worth while to bookmark the link I provided for quick access to that part of their site....

Top Bottom