What's new

Pasteur Shaving 30% off coupon!

Just got this through email. States it will only work for the first 100 people that use it. I've got nothing to buy right now so hopefully someone here can get lucky with it. Enjoy:
DR6DHZ8R

Note: I was about to get a Razorock Super slant with the coupon but held back because I'm trying to control the purchases, LOL!!
In case anyone's interested, It's like $90 with the coupon!!

Just got this through email. States it will only work for the first 100 people that use it. I've got nothing to buy right now so hopefully someone here can get lucky with it. Enjoy:
DR6DHZ8R

Note: I was about to get a Razorock Super slant with the coupon but held back because I'm trying to control the purchases, LOL!!
In case anyone's interested, It's like $90 with the coupon!!

I was so close to using this....But I went crazy with the last 25% off coupon:(. Ha! Now I know.

I do wonder how fast the 100 orders went? I read the email immediately, but had the same concern whether the $100 was before or after using the discount. I have a running list for most of these shops and right now Pasteur doesn't have enough on my list in stock or in a configuration that I am willing to take. It kind of makes these temptations easier, except there is one or two things that I missed on the last sale, but they wouldn't have added up to $100. Click, delete.

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
It's all good here too.. The "use" SuperSlant showed up today from @pwill112 in perfect "like new" condition. I also picked up two razor stands and an L2++ base plate from The Italian Barber which has shipped and will get here soon... and got a refund from Gifts and Care with that order.

I'll use my 25% discount from Pasteur sometime along the way. ;)

Pretty impressed with the SS L3 so far.
Still getting used to the angle and pressure.

Minor irritation over the first couple shaves, but nothing out of the ordinary.
I image by shave 5 I'll have it figured out.

Easier under the nose than I expected.

I am going to try some different handles too and see how that changes the end result.

Carpe Diem!

Top Bottom