What's new

Pasteur 15% off - Christmas in July

Experience the magic of Christmas in July with our special offer! Enjoy a delightful 15% off sitewide using promo code: JULY2023. Valid from Friday, July 28th, through Monday, July 31st.

Goatrope

Eccentric and destitute of reason
Was trying to hold out until RR Bruce shaving brush was back in stock, but I went ahead and ordered some Haslinger shave soap.
Thanks

Reactions: Kix
I ordered an item during this sale and still have not received it. Pasteur’s shipping is normally very fast, but my last couple orders have not lived up to the expectation they had previously set.

I ordered an item during this sale and still have not received it. Pasteur’s shipping is normally very fast, but my last couple orders have not lived up to the expectation they had previously set.
Mine’s out for delivery. Patience, grasshopper.

You're right, this isn't normal for Pasteur's shipping. My orders normally go out the same day or the next business day. I'd get in touch with them as seven days is way too long.

It appears this order was shipped Ground. I would personally not make claims about fast shipping if sending things in such a manner.

Goatrope

Eccentric and destitute of reason
My order took a couple of weeks to arrive but that was ok with me because I wasn't in a hurry. I was just glad I didn't have to pay for shipping on such a small order.

Reactions: Kix
Top Bottom