What's new

Paladin Shave Brushes

I don't recall anyone mentioning having gel tips on their Paladin. Has anyone? I know mine doesn't.
Repete, as I posted earlier, I don't have enough experience to know what gel tips are supposed to feel like. The tips on my PK-47 are not soft and scrubby/scratchy feeling when dry, but when wet they seem to "clump" together and feel soft and a little gooey, which I assume is because they somehow retain water more than typical brushes. If this is what people mean by gel tips, then I guess mine has them. Regardless, the combination of gooey wetness and backbone is unlike any other brush I've tried. Not that I've tried many brushes...

"Gooey" is what I understand gel tips to feel like, never having felt them myself. I believe hooked tips (when dry) are a give away too.

D

Deleted member 48987

My long sought after amber brush has finally arrived from its travels overseas. Now I just have to wait for Ken to ship it to me. Man, I've been waiting so long for this and it does not disappoint to say the least. This is a 28 mm amber chief.

brucered

System Generated
Strawberry Amber & Butterscotch Swirl are both something else.

Absolutely gorgeous brush Amir and I know you've waited a long time for one of these.

Enjoy!

I'm on the waiting list and can't wait until it's my turn to get one of these beautiful looking brushes. How many different types are there? So far I've seen the Chief, PK-47, and Falstaf. Can anyone help me w/ what each one compares too? For example, does a Falstaf compare to a Simpson Chubby? TIA.

Falstaff is Ken's interpretation of the somerset era Chubby handle. He did a long post about it. Now that I think about it, that post may be on another forum.

ChiefBroom

No tattoo mistakes!
Falstaff is Ken's interpretation of the somerset era Chubby handle. He did a long post about it. Now that I think about it, that post may be on another forum.

See posts 234 and 251 in the Dark Holler thread in the B&B Vendor Forum.

Last edited:
I'm on the waiting list and can't wait until it's my turn to get one of these beautiful looking brushes. How many different types are there? So far I've seen the Chief, PK-47, and Falstaf. Can anyone help me w/ what each one compares too? For example, does a Falstaf compare to a Simpson Chubby? TIA.

AFAIK Ken offers just three handles, for now.

That's not a problem. At all. A problem is choosing from the variety of colours, so to speak... A real problem, mate.:blink:

:lol:

Top Bottom