What's new

Ordered TOBS Jermyn St cream by mistake and.

Have to say I like it! It's a strong, masculine scent with some vanilla and musk in the base, with a light, not floral top to it. It lathered for me much milder in scent than it leaves the tub.

Interestingly for me, I found it no easier or harder to lather than any of the soaps I use, apart from initial product loading, which was just a light twist. Doesn't need too much water, goes on nice and slick.

Am I telling you anything you don't already know? Probably not, just intrigued by my mistake...

Luc

"To Wiki or Not To Wiki, That's The Question".
Staff member
:lol: :lol: :lol: "ordered by mistake" :lol: :lol: :lol: that excuse only works so many times...

I actually meant to get it as a soap - interesting thing for me, since I only have used soaps thus far, is how long I'll be able to make it last...

Unfortunately, TOBS Jermyn Street cream gave me redness and an itchy feeling. Interestingly enough, the aftershave (oil based) works well for me.
So I get to enjoy the scent, just not the cream.

Sounds nice. I keep hearing good things about Jermyn street. But have yet to try it or any of the TOBS products for that matter.

Sounds like you got a good shave with it. How would you say it compares to other shave soaps/creams you have used?

That ones on my Christmas list! I really liked Eaton College, I'm hoping to have a similarly good experience with Jermyn Street.

Love the smell of TOBS Jermyn St. The TOBS Avocado however beats the Jermyn St. in terms of performance and is the best cream for me right now. Not everyone loves the smell of TOBS avocado. I love it though.

Top Bottom