What's new

Official B&B Bingo... 2017 Season Finale....Coming Soon... Here is a peek.

Join us for the season finale of B&B Bingo for 2017. Something Old School, The Entire Forum..... All the Threads..... No Holds Barred.... There is good news! No special words.......Just regular bingo numbers. Oh.... I forgot......

It is a BLACKOUT GAME. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

The game will start September 6th, 2017 in the Video Library Forum. Look for the sign-up thread posted soon.

Oh my! Sounds like fun, or not!! I better be hacking the launch codes, making torches, and sharpening my pitchfork!

not only blackout...an ALL THREADS blackout...what did I just sign up for?
OH-THE--HUMANITY.jpg

What!? Final game this year!? But it's still summer, we have two more seasons, three more month... Why?

What!? Final game this year!? But it's still summer, we have two more seasons, three more month... Why?
Because we focus on the Sue Moore Auction in October, then Thanksgiving, and Christmas.. there will be 3bSC games I am sure

I can't do it. Doc says if I plan to attempt the @skypsyd 50 Jack in The box Taco challenge I need to avoid OTHER life threatening things. This means no sky diving, bungee jumping, eating puffer fish, closing my eyes and using the "Jedi force" while driving (gonna miss this one), wrestling bears AND no black out bingo called by Dave.
I'll poke my head in to watch y'all meltdown though.

Top Bottom