What's new

NYC Meet-Up and Potlatch Gathering 1/29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your just want someone to pop Your Poofiness.

I'm in.

I'll see you there, Sir!

Can a newbie come? Newbie to wetshaving, unfortunately. Beer, not so much.

I would have suspected B&Bers to tend toward a place like the Campbell Apartment (which, incidentally, makes a crap Old Fashioned). All the more reason to meet up in person.

Of course newbies can come. Who else ar we going to get to foot the bill? :lol:

...I might be in the area during that time! Not sure as of now but I am in the city and I check my bag, I will have to tote some Mandom to this.

What about the Hai Karate?

Ever vigilant o puffy one!

I'm not saying anything this time. Just going to sit quietly and smile. :lol:

I will be the one with the bag o'goodies...

I am going to call the bar tomorrow and tell them we have 10-15 guys stopping by around 6:00 next Friday, and see if they have a small area they can give us for a meet-up. And I'll bring nametags too in case we want to use them for our real and screen names...

I will be the one with the bag o'goodies...

I am going to call the bar tomorrow and tell them we have 10-15 guys stopping by around 6:00 next Friday, and see if they have a small area they can give us for a meet-up. And I'll bring nametags too in case we want to use them for our real and screen names...

With this many gents you can shake them down for some finger food.

I'm easy to spot. Look just like my avatar.

As long as you and Jim are there it will be fine. I'll be in Pasteur's before fighting my AD's.

Do you know a good podaitrist? I'm sure at some point in the evening, I will open mouth - insert foot and Jim will come up with a new custom title. :lol:

Reading through the comments, I'm curious if this is still billed as a potlatch (i.e. one with plenty redistributes to those with less) or has become more of a potluck (i.e. each person brings something, gets something else).

I am asking out of fairness, to bump the thread, and to help figure out just how last-minute I can decide to come. :tongue_sm

What a great way to get rid of all this extra junk I'll never use, like Proraso tea soft soap, Speick, Trumpers coconut, TOBS sandalwood, 3 tubs of Mama Bear, and about 30 others.

Reading through the comments, I'm curious if this is still billed as a potlatch (i.e. one with plenty redistributes to those with less) or has become more of a potluck (i.e. each person brings something, gets something else).

I am asking out of fairness, to bump the thread, and to help figure out just how last-minute I can decide to come. :tongue_sm

If I can come, I will bring something (or a couple of things) to donate to the group- and of course to castlebar for putting it together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom