What's new

Noxema Cocoa Butter new Shaving cream

IMG_7390.JPG
IMG_7380.JPG
IMG_7382.JPG
Last week I found this in Italy!
I was quite surprised and the shopkeeper told me that they just relaunched it on the market !
The first shaves were excellent, the brush whipped up a fantastic lather!
The price well ......3€!!!!!

Tam

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
The pictures are outstanding! I'd love to try some.

The price is 3 Euros! That seems like pretty much.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
The scent is great, the lather barely OK. Honestly, nothing special for me.

I contacted Noxema to ask about their shave cream and this is the response I got:

Thank you for contacting Noxzema.

The product you are writing about is not part of the Unilever family of products. As a result, we are sorry that we cannot provide any assistance. Listed below is the contact information for Noxzema Shave Products.

For U.S. and Canada, please contact:

Kai-Universal Razor Group
74 W Cochran, Suite B
Simi Valley, CA 93065
Phone Number 1-800-441-1394
Contact Center Hours are 8 am - 5 pm Pacific Time
Email - [email protected]

Should you have any additional questions or comments, please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Sincerely,

Noxzema Consumer Services

Consumer Engagement Center | 800 Sylvan Avenue, Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632

Italian Noxzema Lather SC was made under license from P&G. This new variant is probably also made under license but I am unaware of the current European owner of Noxzema.

The scent is great, the lather barely OK. Honestly, nothing special for me.

I have a couple of tubes of the old original Noxzema cream and it lathers great. It also has that nice, mentholated scent with the medicinal notes. I wish it had never been discontinued in the first place.

proxy.php

You can find everywhere in Greece.
The scent is classic noxzema.Barbershoppy scent kinda oldspicy.
Lathers well with a brush!

I've been using this for a while now and I must say that is an excellent cream. Has a subtle soapy-barber scent and lathers excellent with a synthetic brush, cost around 2.1Euro for 100ml. You may find this cream almost everywhere in Greek supermarkets.

Top Bottom