What's new

North Korea says they've conducted a successful H-bomb test.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Yeah....sure they did! :001_rolle

proxy.php

attachment.php
...where time really does stand still". CBJ

Yeah....sure they did! :001_rolle
We've been hearing this for years, and never seen any proof.

Even if they did explode an H-bomb, its not very powerful. They don't have the infrastructure that can develop something on the scale of the Hiroshima bomb, and that was 70 years ago. Today's atomic weapons are much more powerful. If they did develop a bomb, it wouldn't have the capability to destroy much more area than a city block or two.

And aside from the bomb, they don't have a reliable long-range delivery system.

The world has little to fear from an NK H-bomb.

attachment.php
Kim Jong Un recently declared that North Korea has their own time zone,
proving even more that they are out of sync with the rest of the world.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-33815049

Last edited:
It's coming, rest assured.

We've been hearing this for years, and never seen any proof.

Even if they did explode an H-bomb, its not very powerful. They don't have the infrastructure that can develop something on the scale of the Hiroshima bomb, and that was 70 years ago. Today's atomic weapons are much more powerful. If they did develop a bomb, it wouldn't have the capability to destroy much more area than a city block or two.

And aside from the bomb, they don't have a reliable long-range delivery system. The world has little to fear from an NK H-bomb.

attachment.php
Kim Jong Un recently declared that North Korea has their own time zone, proving even more that they are out of sync with the rest of the world.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-33815049[/QUOTE]

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
Yeah yeah yeah. They are trying to claim the earth moving was their H Bomb.
Truth is the South was just having a Gangnam Style concert.

Last edited by a moderator:

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I'm less concerned with the power of an arsenal than the psychotic nature of those at the controls. One of the greatest mass murders in NYC history was committed with a dollar's worth of gasoline.

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
I'm less concerned with the power of an arsenal than the psychotic nature of those at the controls. One of the greatest mass murders in NYC history was committed with a dollar's worth of gasoline.

True, a truckload of common fertilizer can make our food grow or in the wrong hands...........

Top Bottom