What's new

North Alabama / Southern Tennessee Get-Together

I am up for some trading as I have a couple of soaps I'd put up. I'll also bring some so if others haven't tried them you can get a whiff of stuff you are curious about?

this is what i am planning to bring to trade off if any interest in any of this ,,i am mainly lookin for creams/soaps ,AS splash(somethin maybe one of yall didnt like) and maybe a brush ,,,,,but who knows somebody may have a de i have been wantin

Last edited by a moderator:
Lot of B&Ber's here. No wonder I could not find any good flea market deals when I drove though Chattanooga last week. Sounds like fun.

Looks like March 17th @ 1:00 PM, folks.

We'll plan to meet at the Starbucks inside Barnes & Noble at Bridge Street.

For those not familiar with the area:
Driving Directions from Birmingham / South of Huntsville
Driving Directions from Nashville / North of Huntsville
Driving Directions from Chattanooga / East of Huntsville
Driving Directions from Florence / West of Huntsville

Just so I can try and plan accordingly, please reply or send me a PM if you plan to attend based on the finalized time.

Thanks!!!

Woo Hoo! I'm in!

Just so I can try and plan accordingly, please reply or send me a PM if you plan to attend based on the finalized time.

Thanks!!!

Thanks!!!

Sounds good, I plan on attending, coming from Chattanooga area.

Hey Guys,
I am a noob only at it for a month, but if there are any others out there who plan to attend and want me to bring a soap or cream that I have to check out the scent, just let me know. I was very curious myself, so here is what I have and anyone attending, just let me know if there's something you want to check out. I don't plan on trading it all, but here is a list of what I have if you are curious as to the scent.
Sir Irisch Moos, Arko, Tabac, Safari, P.160 Tipo Duro, MWF, Razorock XXX and Classic

Doh, sorry gents, something has come up and I will be unable to attend. Have fun, I will try to make the next one.

subscribing.
I'm in birmingham...I'm tempted but it is st. patricks day and I plan on drinking a lot :) we'll see what happens...

I'm gonna try to make it, but have my girl's birthday party that day. I don't have anything to trade, but am looking for a new brush or two. I'm also wanting to try some different soaps. If I can't make it, hopefully we'll have another get together soon.

this is what i am planning to bring to trade off OR PIF some if any interest in any of this ,,i am mainly lookin for creams/soaps ,AS splash(somethin maybe one of yall didnt like) and maybe a brush ,,,,,but who knows somebody may have a de i have been wantin

tider

Last edited by a moderator:
Did anybody actually make it.....besides me I mean. I was there from 1305 to 1320, when I declared myself president and adjourned. If there was anybody else there, I missed you. Sorry.

Had a great time. Dang. There were six of us there, sorry you missed us. To all who were there, I enjoyed the company and look forward to the next meet up. Thanks to all.

Same here. Had a great time and really glad to meet you guys. Sorry everyone couldn't make it but we'll definitely be doing this again!

How did I miss:sad: all of you? Bridge Street B&N today at 1pm (well 1:05 in my case) I saw no groups bigger than 3 and that include the ladies. Oh well I'm glad the rest of you had a good time, and I will try the next time too.

Top Bottom