What's new

No way to delete search history the X is not showing

A while back it wouldn't save. Now the opposite issue. FYI Microsoft upgraded the Edge browser and wiped-out my passwords with this "Wallet". I don't know if this plays into that.

Does this site have a saved search history? Where is that at?
When I go to the search window my previous searches are showing and there's no way to delete them. No X shows only at the very top but it does nothing.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
When I go to the search window my previous searches are showing and there's no way to delete them. No X shows only at the very top but it does nothing.
Gotta be your device or browser. I’ve never had B&B save my searches. But I’ll ask the tech dude.

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member

Might be an auto-populate function of your browser. I don’t get any kind of previous search on mine. I think you can clear the auto populate history in your browser history.

Might be an auto-populate function of your browser. I don’t get any kind of previous search on mine. I think you can clear the auto populate history in your browser history.
This is entirely on your end. Our tech guy says B&B does not save searches.
I'm on Duckduckgo as I type this and nothing is saved/showing in the search window. MF ungraded Edge and it's a disaster. All my passwords got deleted and it gave me a new profile I never heard of or wanted. I like the Duck. Simple like my shave routine.

What did you search for that you don't want someone to see? :a44:

As others have said, it appears to be device or browser specific. My search history is not recorded on B&B search function.

Top Bottom