What's new

Nivea Shave Stick

JWN Shop (JWN Shop - https://www.jwnshop.com.au/) located in Sydney has the Nivea Shave Stick currently on sale for $5.99. Shipping is $7.95.
Nivea.jpg

I've never tried it. Good?

$14 is steep for a shave stick, so you'd have to buy a bunch and hopefully combine shipping.
I've never used it, but it did get positive reviews. Nivea products are usually pretty good. I purchased two for $19.93 and I'll keep my fingers crossed.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
I bought a couple at a discount shop in Yass a few years ago. Never thought to try it, just popped in it the plastic tub with all the other spare soaps. It gets good feedback here so maybe I should give it a whirl.

I just sent my brother a 2pk for $6.96 US on Amazon. This is an ignorant question but do you have Amazon in AU?

Anyways, I have it in my rotation, the only other stick I have is Arko. I like the Nivea pretty well, it is slick and lathers easily. It has a pleasant sporty scent. Use it fairly sparingly as like I said it lathers up very well. I put a heavy coat on and it burnt a bit.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Thanks @JKaboom, Amazon AU has a twin pack for $30ish Australian. I bought mine singularly for a few dollars each at a Cheap Discount shop.

Esox

I didnt know
Staff member
Not a stick, but this is good stuff.

638d108807544c19b1a8ba35cfcd49eb-web_1010x1180_transparent_png.png

One of the first products I used and I still use it. I buy it on sale here in Canada for around $5.

I love the Nivea shave stick. I've been using it for a couple of years now and it has become my favorite stick. It has a nice clean scent and makes a great lather with little effort. I highly recommend it.
You know there are 2 types of the stick. I only just found out recently myself. There is the Maximum Hydration type and the Anti-Irritation type. I could not find a difference between the two.

Merkur 34c_0.JPG

Last edited:
Top Bottom