What's new

GIVEAWAY! Nickel Fat Handle Pre-War Tech

One nickel pre-war Tech in nice shape. I picked this one up on the bay as a pair (with a pre-war fat-handle) for 20 bucks.

I buffed the top cap and and base plate and those look very good. The handle was brassing, so I sanded/polished/buffed it a bit and re-plated it in nickel. It came out nice, much better than it was, and will be a great user.

Rules (ugh):

You must have registered prior to May 7, 2024
You must reside in the CONUS ☹️

I want this to be quick, so, to enter, copy the list below and change my name to your user name in the spot of your choice. Once all ten spots are chosen (or until Wednesday at 5pm EST), the PIF is closed and I will go to random.org to select the "winning" number.

Good luck. 🙂👍

1 @gpjoe
2 @gpjoe
3 @gpjoe
4 @gpjoe
5 @gpjoe
6 @gpjoe
7 @gpjoe
8 @gpjoe
9 @gpjoe
10 @gpjoe

Screenshot_20240520_200524_Gallery.jpg

Looks like a great job on the replating, very nice! Thank you for your generosity, the Tech is a classic that continues to deliver superb shaves. Respectfully, not in.

Looks like a great job on the replating, very nice! Thank you for your generosity, the Tech is a classic that continues to deliver superb shaves. Respectfully, not in.

Thank you. I consider that very high praise coming from you, with your work on the "Great Blade Exchange". I've got a lot of catching up to do. 🙂

Top Bottom