What's new

Newbie checking in

I am about your age. Had many razors, soaps, creams and brushes. About 9 months ago I saw this ad on Instagram about an aerospace company making razors and I bought one, a Henson. It was $69.99. About the same time a friend gave me some Jack Black Beard Lube and about a week later I gave everything else away.

The Henson is a superior razor and the Beard Lube I consider the Holy Grail.
Thanks, I’ll check that out! My first goal is to shave better, and find good soaps I like. But, yes, I’m already eyeing possible razors.

I am about your age. Had many razors, soaps, creams and brushes. About 9 months ago I saw this ad on Instagram about an aerospace company making razors and I bought one, a Henson. It was $69.99. About the same time a friend gave me some Jack Black Beard Lube and about a week later I gave everything else away.

The Henson is a superior razor and the Beard Lube I consider the Holy Grail.
Woah! I just went to the Henson site. Not only does it look great, but I am very intrigued by the head design with optimum shaving angle. Definitely going to seek out some reviews. ( I like doing research!)

Woah! I just went to the Henson site. Not only does it look great, but I am very intrigued by the head design with optimum shaving angle. Definitely going to seek out some reviews. ( I like doing research!)
Many on this forum have one. I have the ++ medium aggressive in blue.

Attachments

• IMG_4510.jpeg
    IMG_4510.jpeg
    844.6 KB · Views: 9
Thanks, I’ll check that out! My first goal is to shave better, and find good soaps I like. But, yes, I’m already eyeing possible razors.
Buy a Henson, thank me later. Henson also throws in 100 blades which are very good. Try a small tube of Jack Black Beard Lube, then send me a bottle of bourbon as a thank you. I just rescued you from a life of wasting money, cuts and irritation 😂

Top Bottom