What's new

New Version of Supply Provision Co SE

I got this razor for Christmas. I have been using the aggressive plate, because an ikon tech is my daily driver.

This is a completely different experience... no feedback to speak of. it's really tough to get the angle right.

What angle do you guys find best? I am trying a shallow angle as per this link. still inconsistent.
When using my Supply SE, I start with the razor's head flat against the shaving surface and then begin tilting the handle away from my face until a get about a 10 degree angle between the shaving surface and the handle's end. The SE can fool you though: it has very little blade feel and little audible feedback, so it may not seem as if it's cutting effeciently. I use the aggressive plate as well, and it takes 3 passes for me to get a DFS+ shave. With practice, I expect to get a closer shave over time. My beard is thick and is of at least average coarseness. Hope that helps to some degree.

I get better shave on the plate 3 because it s more aggressive so i get a bit of blade feel. I think once you got the hang of it it will serve you well.

Top Bottom