What's new

New title!!

I think some people are simply immune to the custom title virus, others are not, and still others, like Mr. Limecat over there, are carriers (get too close and you'll catch one too). :biggrin:

Ye of little faith! Just keep taunting the gods mods and see how far ye gets before being struck down! :biggrin:

Which is why you will be turtling forever?

I am surprised I haven't been slapped with one yet, Or maybe I am playing too nice and keeping my smart mouth closed. :lol:

Ah, you have to do something incredibly stupid to get one. I figured the mods were always watching, but so far I haven't gotten one either :tongue_sm:

Ye of little faith! Just keep taunting the gods mods and see how far ye gets before being struck down! :biggrin:

The mods are my shepherds, I shall not taunt.

I have no desire to be infected with the custom title virus (and I am quite happy at the moment being a Peer of the Tallow).

:001_smile

Last edited:
The mods are my shepherds, I shall not taunt.

You better not, look where it got me! Never under ANY circumstances call a mod a peasant, even in jest. I guarantee it will not end well. :frown2:

And if the gods mods are listening, I can not stress how much that I am not pining for K-Fed! :incazzato

I think some people are simply immune to the custom title virus, others are not, and still others, like Mr. Limecat over there, are carriers (get too close and you'll catch one too). :biggrin:

I have thought this for a while now. Some members seem to get custom title after custom title, while others are stuck with regular titles.

:cool:

Ah, you have to do something incredibly stupid to get one. I figured the mods were always watching, but so far I haven't gotten one either :tongue_sm:

We must be sharing the same boat, as in we haven't been caught saying something really silly, inane, or stupid.
Good luck keeping it up!!!

hmmm.... it looks like my "custom tile" has been changed to something rather "stock"... I'm assuming that this can't be a good development :skep:

Just act like you want one. That is a good way to stay immune.

I've wanted a custom title since the day I joined this place. The only problem is I'm to cheap to spring for a membership and I try not say anything that will haunt me :blush:

I've wanted a custom title since the day I joined this place. The only problem is I'm to cheap to spring for a membership and I try not say anything that will haunt me :blush:
Don't do it man! Don't jump! Your life is worth more than than! :biggrin:

Last edited:
Top Bottom