What's new

New releases from Semogue

Hello friends

I just found out that Semogue is going to launch a new line called Pegasus with a 26mm knot and a gold ring in Boar, Mistura, Finest and Synthetic with a tortoise imitation handle. They will also have a new SOC handle color in Black resin.

Cheers!
❤️🪒

IMG_5557.jpeg
IMG_5559.jpeg

Last edited:

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
Hello friends

I just found out that Semogue is going to launch a new line called Pegasus with a 26mm knot and a gold ring in Boar, Mixture, Finest and Synthetic with a tortoise imitation handle. It will also have a new SOC handle color in Black resin.

Cheers!
❤️🪒

View attachment 1808014View attachment 1808015
I feel privileged to be the first one to post on your new thread.... I'm sure two of these Misturas, one of each handle, will find their way to my house as soon as they hit the market at large.....

I've already emailed YourShaving and Gifts&Care for notifications. ;)

I feel privileged to be the first one to post on your new thread.... I'm sure two of these Misturas, one of each handle, will find their way to my house as soon as they hit the market at large.....

I've already emailed YourShaving and Gifts&Care for notifications. ;)
I feel extremely honored to have you debuting my humble thread, my dear friend.

I think they should possibly appear in Vintage Scent first.

Cheers!
❤️🪒

Hello friends

I just found out that Semogue is going to launch a new line called Pegasus with a 26mm knot and a gold ring in Boar, Mistura, Finest and Synthetic with a tortoise imitation handle. They will also have a new SOC handle color in Black resin.

Cheers!
❤️🪒

View attachment 1808014View attachment 1808015
I haven’t tried a Semogue, badger boar or mistura. Can you believe it?

I have a feeling that could change soon. :c1:

Top Bottom