What's new

new razorock artisan soaps

John, I'm not a fan of the citrus scents in shaving products in general, to me they all smell more like citrus scented cleaning products. Not sure how citrus fans rank XXX compared to other citrus scented soaps/creams. I tried XXX and on top of not enjoying the scent, it burned on my skin. It made my decision very easy. AdP did the same to me. At least XXX is great value compared to AdP, for those who enjoy it, and a cheap way to try AdP, think of it as a very generous AdP sample :smile:

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Thanks Sir Whiskers and Marco. Have never smelled the Acqua di Parma, but you have both given me a good idea. I am not really a fan of citrus, but sounds like it might be something good for summer. Better than D.R. Harris Arlington, in your opinions? Have never smelled Arlington, either, but have been tempted to get some.

John, a wise choice would be to get both the XXX and Arlington soap... :wink2: These are certainly two of the most wonderful scents available anywhere. :001_wub: And both are terrific performers, too! :thumbup:

Can't speak for the XXX since I don't have it(although I do have AdP and it's fantastic), but the Arlington just has to be had. My favourite UK soap.:001_wub:

So what's the general consensus on the Artisan soaps? Cella/P.160 lovers, care to comment? Chianti Lavender is definitely out for me, but I'm thinking about Mentopolito, and Mughetto di Bologna.

Top Bottom