What's new

New Offering from Colt

IMG_5868.jpeg

The crowd over on the Colt Forum all seem to be excited. 😱

Got all the Snakes I need for now. Should a 4” Diamondback (.38) show up in the future, I may jump on that. For now, Colt/CZ has my pound of flesh and then some.

I am glad to be seeing all the old models come back. All the "experts " said years ago that we would likely never see a new Colt DA revolver and certainly not see a polished blue model.

Give it a year or two and the street price will be down a good bit. I am seeing new stainless models at gunshows for less than $1300.

I had one in the early 80s. It was the prettiest handgun I'd ever seen. It was also a tack driver on the range, but it was mechanically finicky. Open & close the cylinder, barrel leading and case ejection could be problematic. If the price were reasonable, I would consider another. I'm sure machine tolerances and quality control is better now.

I had one in the early 80s. It was the prettiest handgun I'd ever seen. It was also a tack driver on the range, but it was mechanically finicky. Open & close the cylinder, barrel leading and case ejection could be problematic. If the price were reasonable, I would consider another. I'm sure machine tolerances and quality control is better now.
I'm not so sure on the QC.

Top Bottom