What's new

To be fair as far as scented soaps and aftershaves are concerned she might be the enabler, I know I am getting the Zingari Man Navigator because she ended up with a sample of it thrown in with one of her orders and fell in love with the scent, she is very big into scents in general so I imagine I will have no issue talking her into a few more soaps/creams as long as she likes how they smell
So update on my wife the enabler, she came up with the idea of getting me a bunch of soap and aftershave samples and giving them to me one at a time leading up to Christmas as a sort of advent calendar type thing, so she has a big order of samples from Maggards coming

So update on my wife the enabler, she came up with the idea of getting me a bunch of soap and aftershave samples and giving them to me one at a time leading up to Christmas as a sort of advent calendar type thing, so she has a big order of samples from Maggards coming
I am not going to lie, but that sounds like an awesome idea!

Update to the update, when she checked out the samples she found one she really liked the scent of and ordered a full size to add to my Christmas present

Top Bottom