What's new

New: Mayfair by Truefitt & Hill

T&H just came out with a new fragrance line: Mayfair. Seems to be more of a Spring/Summer type of scent?

T&H just came out with a new fragrance line: Mayfair. Seems to be more of a Spring/Summer type of scent?

Thanks for posting, Aaron!

Definitely a lighter scent on the top notes, but with a musk base. In my opinion the most complex of the T&H creams that I have tried (1805, Grafton, and Apsley being the others).

To me its a more concentrated version of 4711 cologne with a dash of Acqua di Parma Colonia. It smells nice but nothing groundbraking at all. 150-170$ for the cologne is way off. Staying power is sub 4h (on my skin) with mild sillage. I expected more for a new release from Truefitt.

Sorry for being negative.

I'm noticing that the scent is staying around on my brushes. I rotate through three brushes and this is the first time I have encountered this. Not sure what is going on, I haven't changed my routine, but I can clearly smell some part of the scent when I soak the brush. It doesn't happen with any of the other three Truefitt creams I have nor with the two TOBS or the two D.R. Harris.

Top Bottom