What's new

New guy's gear arrived

I've been lurking on the boards, making decisions on how to proceed, but last week...by birthday...I made my decisions and placed my order to a Canadian supplier of shave goodies (darn amazon wouldn't send half the stuff I wanted to Canada) And today it all arrived :w00t:

So i'm sitting here drenched in Pinauld Island Bay Rum, face feeling tight and smooth...just one knick, but it wouldn't have been a 'first time' without that :thumbup1:

For anyone's information...
-Parker 89R...a 3 piece, that was idiot-proof, with awesome accents on the
nickel-shiny handle

-Omega 10098, the beefy pro barber one with black handle, got the initial
glue factory smell out with hot water, and some dawn dish soap :blink:

-Beginer's puck of Col. Conk 'Amber' soap

-$1.99 ceramic dish from the local asian market woohoo!

I tried the SS astra's in my sample pack, and found them mild and friendly blades.

I've claimed a little nook in the bathroom, and set up my few toys as a display...if i find them 'moved around' I might have to set up the 14 yr old boy with his own gear :wink2:

I'll dig out the wifes camera, and send some pics...i think my bay rum is fading...the plant isn't wilting next to me anymore...need a touch up lol

welcome and let the fun begin, I personally like Parkers and have a couple in rotation along with some others that most on this board believe are superior. I also have a couple of Omega Pros and they are my favorites bar none, the colonel makes good soap, and the astras are great, good to go
welcome, wise one
ken

Top Bottom