What's new

New from French Riviera

Good morning,
My name is Eric and I live in Nice on the French Riviera.
I am a beginner in the world of wet shaving (for 2 months) but I am really a fan.
I shave with the DE safety razor and I also start with the straight razor but here I test my time because I have a lot of apprehension.
I started to make a small collection of DE razors, straight razors, brushes, soaps and aftershaves.
I have so far:
- Razors : Mühle R89, Black Bird brass, Feather AsD2
- Straight razors: Grelot 6/8, Grelot Lotus 5/8, Friodur Henckels 6/8e

I come here to take a lot of advice and information and I hope to find new products and materials for my collection.
Hope to read you.
Be well

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
Welcome to the B&B community, Eric.... Years ago, I was in Nice for business and was able to bring my wife along.... She just loved Nice. We were only there for 3 days, but what wonderful days they were.

Good morning,
My name is Eric and I live in Nice on the French Riviera.
I am a beginner in the world of wet shaving (for 2 months) but I am really a fan.
I shave with the DE safety razor and I also start with the straight razor but here I test my time because I have a lot of apprehension.
I started to make a small collection of DE razors, straight razors, brushes, soaps and aftershaves.
I have so far:
- Razors : Mühle R89, Black Bird brass, Feather AsD2
- Straight razors: Grelot 6/8, Grelot Lotus 5/8, Friodur Henckels 6/8e

I come here to take a lot of advice and information and I hope to find new products and materials for my collection.
Hope to read you.
Be well
Welcome from New England, USA!

A big thank you to you for this beautiful welcome, it warms the heart . I am more and more disgusted by the internet but I must admit that to be able to talk, exchange and create links with people from all over the world sharing the same passion as on B&B is really amazing!! you are welcome to drink and eat our specialties when you come around 😏😁🙏

Welcome to B&B! You’ve got a great selection of DE razors that cover everything from mild to aggressive. Use those for at least a year and then branch out from there once you know what you like.

Top Bottom