What's new

New custom made Brad Sears Brush coming to me!!

B8EC9A36-6D7C-4B4C-B9B8-31E695C65848.jpeg
7ECAB400-D9CD-4786-A3D3-CB56BEB3E522.jpeg

Thank you for contributing to my BAD. I was in the market for a new high end badger brush. Almost pulled the trigger on an Elite high mountain white, than I saw your brush and had to check out the Brad Sears brushes. Decided to get the special 3 band badger (26mm) in Magistrate handle. Will post pictures when it is ready.

BTW that is a really beautiful brush you are getting.

Thank you for contributing to my BAD. I was in the market for a new high end badger brush. Almost pulled the trigger on an Elite high mountain white, than I saw your brush and had to check out the Brad Sears brushes. Decided to get the special 3 band badger (26mm) in Magistrate handle. Will post pictures when it is ready.

BTW that is a really beautiful brush you are getting.
Awesome! You want be disappointed! Got my in a few days ago and the badger hair is better than my Paladin and M&F! It is a true yellow blonde badger tip. Happy Shaving!

Awesome! You want be disappointed! Got my in a few days ago and the badger hair is better than my Paladin and M&F! It is a true yellow blonde badger tip. Happy Shaving!
Thanks for the info. I was looking at Paladin too. I think I made the right choice for a custom made brush.

BTW, is your handle the American butterscotch or the English butterscotch?

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the info. I was looking at Paladin too. I think I made the right choice for a custom made brush.

BTW, is your handle the American butterscotch or the English butterscotch?

Mine is the English butterscotch which is more yellow and like a true butterscotch color. The American butterscotch is more orange. I think it is the lightning in the picture because it looks more orange in the picture but in real life it is more yellowish.

The English butterscotch is a great color. I had a hard time trying to decide what color to get. Finally decided on the Cream Apolina.

The middle ring on my brush is cream apolina. I love that color as well. Please put pictures of your new brush when you get it and your thoughts! Happy Shaving!!

Thats a beauty....i was lucky enough to also grab one off a kind B&B member in the sales forum...these are truly spectacular razors!!

Top Bottom