What's new

Need a new wallet

Based on the premise that matter can neither be created, nor destroyed, I shall briefly demonstrate how buying an auto holder for my cell phone got me a new wallet coming my way. :blush:

I travel, and decided it was time to get rid of my Garmin, and use my Samsung Note 3. I bought the holder, and it was perfect, except my current wallet-style phone case would not work. So, I bought an Otter Case, but, now I had no place to store my business cards. My current wallet is a nice leather Gustin, but no place for cards. Then along comes this thread, and I have a wallet on the way.

View attachment 474914

View attachment 474915

attachments are not working for me >.< says something about being invalid.

I purchased a Popov passport cover and was really impressed with the quality material and assembly. The price is another strong point. I'm now going to buy one for my daughter. I also enjoy buying products from talented craftspeople who are entrepreneurial.

As I carry my three essential cards and bills in my smartphone case, I do not use a wallet, but if I did, I would not hesitate to return to Popov!

Good luck on your hunt for a wallet.

I have a metal "The Ridge"...titanium I think.....holds credit cards and has a clip for bills. Also protects from RFID scanners...front pocket fit and as thin or thick as you like depending on how many cards you put in it

I'm considering a new wallet and have been looking at Saddleback, Popov, and Castello DaVarg.

I'd really like to buy American, but I'm having a really hard time ignoring Saddleback's ID wallet.

Any thoughts?

Buy Italian, and you have a wide choice of classy leather wallets.

I decided on the Saddleback Card Wallet...I love it.

$61smBwoZSQL._UX522_.jpg

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
I'm considering a thin front pocket wallet. I just have separation anxiety from my current wallet. I've used it daily for at least 10 years. I'm a one wallet kinda man.
Plus i'm not sure I can thin out the contents enough for a thin two pocket wallet

Drivers License
Medical Insurance card
Dental Insurance card
debit card
Social security card
Cash

all but the Dental and SS card are pretty much mandatory.

I'm considering a thin front pocket wallet. I just have separation anxiety from my current wallet. I've used it daily for at least 10 years. I'm a one wallet kinda man.
Plus i'm not sure I can thin out the contents enough for a thin two pocket wallet

Drivers License
Medical Insurance card
Dental Insurance card
debit card
Social security card
Cash

all but the Dental and SS card are pretty much mandatory.

I suppose it would depend on which wallet you choose, but I think most two or three pocket wallets would easily fit all of the cards and cash you mentioned.

My first front pocket wallet was a Saks Fifth Avenue alligator with built in money clip. I carried that sucker for ten years. It was tough.

I carried this Tumi...wore out 2.

http://www.amazon.com/Tumi-Mens-Del...F8&qid=1407456507&sr=8-8&keywords=tumi+wallet

I travel so much I decided to go RFID blocking, and got a Saddleback, that I don't think will ever wear out.

I live out of my Briggs and Riley briefcase. I keep a larger Saddleback there, where I keep my cash, and secondary cards. My company wants all expenses on the company credit card, so I rarely carry cash on me except for tipping.

Top Bottom