What's new

Natural Deodorant?

I’ve tried the big names and they all work about the same. Some have caused irritation, others are hard to apply or are not smooth and consistent in the tube. What do y’all recommend - trying to avoid aluminum deodorants.

I’ve tried native, Schmidt’s, Tom’s, and Dr.Teals.

I’m positive that a great shave company makes a banging deodorant and I’d love to hear your opinions.

thank you!
Try Puhchi deodorant. Is 100% natural. I have very bad odor and it works for me very well.

I’ve tried the big names and they all work about the same. Some have caused irritation, others are hard to apply or are not smooth and consistent in the tube. What do y’all recommend - trying to avoid aluminum deodorants.

I’ve tried native, Schmidt’s, Tom’s, and Dr.Teals.

I’m positive that a great shave company makes a banging deodorant and I’d love to hear your opinions.

thank you!
I don't usually write reviews, but I had such a good experience with Puhchi I just had to write it. I was super skeptical going in, I felt all deodorant is the same and works the same. That being said, we in Texas have had 14 days in a row of over 100°F heat (July 2022) and I was re-applying my deodorant 3 times a day. I was using Degree Clinical deodorant. I was browsing and saw Piper Wai and thought to myself "I'll try anything at this point." I tried this on day 1 of getting it in the mail and immediately I thought the smell was nice. It smells very much like sage. I personally like it. The main PRO of this is that it totally works!!! I only applied this once in such high heat and I didn't need to re-apply again all day. I checked! I smelt! I ran my fingers constantly on my armpit and EVERYTIME it smelt great and more importantly NOT like b/o. I'm really shocked and if you are having a similar problem I definitely think its worth the shot to see if it works for you.

Natural deodorant?...

Many use an alum block because it supposedly kills the stinky germs that accumulate in those stinky areas.

I have a another cheap solution -- vinegar.

Pour a cheap white vinegar into a pump spray bottle and keep it in the shower. Each morning, in the shower and before you turn the water on, spray the areas you want to deodorize. Rub the vinegar in ... then shower normally.

You'll be surprise at how well this works. Deodorant will no longer be necessary.

Of course, YMMV.

I whole-heartedly recommend the Crystal type deodorant and have used it for at least 15 years. I've also tried alum block and it worked just as well, but I try to keep them separate.

I don't care if I sweat, but I don't want BO. The Crystal (or alum block) kills the stinky bacteria and if I go a day without a shower it still keeps working. I could never say that about the conventional stick deodorants I used to use. Plus the normal sticks make your underarms feel slimy and mark your clothing. Gross.

Crystal for the win!!!

Brut now makes a natural deodorant which I switched to over Tom's. Today I just scored on a closeout of Schmidt's. 0.49 a piece. I bought five

It may seem awkward, but it works really well. It’s NOT antiperspirant, though.

If that is not an issue for you, I’ve used it for years, without any irritation.

View attachment 1256043

Put a small amount on your hands and apply, or directly from the bottle (easier than it may seem).
Absolutely this.
Apply a small amount under your arms and give them a few minutes to dry.

Top Bottom