What's new

Nassau County anyone?

Quote and add your name.

Date: March 1st 2014
Time: 1pm

Attending:
fsmendes18
Jinx18

Is there anyway we can push the meet up time back an hour to 2 o'clock? Not to sound completely lame (although I am) but I have family crap that morning until 1 PM.

Quote and add your name.

Date: March 1st 2014
Time: 1pm

Attending:
fsmendes18
Jinx18
StubbleTrouble

I'm in. Actually at home that day!

Edit: My only concern is that Senshi is coming back from Japan in August and has been contributing to this for a long while. I propose a repeat for the dates he proposed in addition to this, if march isn't pushed off to August altogether.

Last edited:

Edit: My only concern is that Senshi is coming back from Japan in August and has been contributing to this for a long while. I propose a repeat for the dates he proposed in addition to this, if march isn't pushed off to August altogether.
I am willing to either wait or do both, I agree that Senshi should be included.

I definitely think both days. Honestly waiting until August is really far away that I think both is easily doable.

You're a good man Charlie Brown:blush:

I think you guys should still meet up in March and if no one is opposed to it, we can meet up another time in August. How does that sound? Maybe we'll make another thread closer to August and this one can be dedicated to the March meetup.

Bringing goods to trade sounds like a great idea. The tables on the first floor near the Nordstrom entrace are probably the most available area to lay out some good and have everyone sit down and haggle/fight :lol:. Plus it's near the AOS (albeit that's on the 2nd floor).

I will definetly be bringing some things from Japan in August to trade :biggrin1:. Looking forward to hearing some stories. For those of you who are interested in trading maybe you should start showing off your goodies in this thread hehe.

We have a meet up right here on Long Island on March 2nd in sunny valley Stream. Private building with parking and plenty of tables and chairs, free coffee, bagels and master honing guys to boot. 9am.

!! NY-NJ-CT Tri-State Meet Up! March 2nd @ 9AM Location Valley Stream, NY (Long Island)
Join us March st @ 9AM in Valley Stream, NY for a fun-filled morning of razor talk and show and tell

Join like-mined friends for a meet up. A morning filled with talk and demonstrations on the subject of razors, honing, shaving and related subject matters. Thinking of buying a JNAT? Ask Nelson our local Jnat Guru. Or . Bill has an encyclopedic knowledge of Jnats and the disposition of a kitten. So patient and kind as the day is long.

Got a razor that pulls a little? Bring it along and have one of the master honing experts show you how to get that edge back and more importantly how to maintain it yourself.

Come trade, sell or simply show off your beauties. Make us all envy with jealousy at the great deal you found in the wild.

Place: 420 West Merrick Rd Valley Stream, NY 11580. Just over the Queens border into Nassau County
30 minutes from the GWB and close to all major highways
PM me if you need directions.

Please respond so we can get a head count. I have nearly a dozen confirmations already!
Don't miss out.

Coffee especially roasted and brewed by our own barista GC7 will be served as well as NYC bagels.
For those with a sweet tooth (Nelson) we will have a doughnut ready for you.

this is what he was referring to.. It's from a different forum.. But it's open to everyone.. We are all brothers in the blade..

I'm trying to contact who I can. I should be there for about 2pm or shortly afterwards. I hope to bring some blades to share as well.

About 2pm @ AOS!

Edit: If anyone is there for 1pm I don't want to override the original agreement. I will be checking my smartphone for posts here and PMs too.

Last edited:
Top Bottom