What's new

My shaving journal

20240410_080520.jpg
20240410_080459.jpg
Dry fit up done. Hole drilled by hand. That tool mark, thumb side, is going to drive me nuts. I'm off by ~.2mm. Time for head alignment on EJ 89. Then CA head setting. Then finishing

I was caught in the rain and couldn't finish. Soon to be a new composter
20240502_112820.jpg

Also new project I'm working on. I don't know how it'll turn out. But stay tuned. Hopefully done for mother's day

The cheapo skil contractor table saw is finally dialed in. It means more when you can take something cheap and make it work as good as a something out of your price range

I was caught in the rain and couldn't finish. Soon to be a new composter View attachment 1839584

Also new project I'm working on. I don't know how it'll turn out. But stay tuned. Hopefully done for mother's day

The cheapo skil contractor table saw is finally dialed in. It means more when you can take something cheap and make it work as good as a something out of your price range
Hummm, I'm scratching my head trying to figure out how this is going to progress.

I'll take a picture of the current composter that's falling apart. I changed my base angle so it can say higher up. But that might not leave me enough room for the pipe up top to sit. If that's the case that will leave me with two options. First being hole saw where they intersect and that will be the cradle point. Or whole saw a notch and the top

Fun fact that I just learned coniferous wood does not bend it warps. We shall see. Picture of what I'm currently working on
20240503_172133.jpg

20240510_161248.jpg
20240510_161300.jpg
20240510_161313.jpg

I nightstand lamp I made. If you pull on the leading or trailing slat it pulls the rest. It was supposed to be a circle but I broke too many slats. Cedar and White pine. I need help with electrical!!!

After test running it for about 5 minutes then negative lead on the LED becomes unsoldered. Need some advice on that

Top Bottom