What's new

My first Williams

I used straight up modern Williams to give a new razor the first test drive today. Once you get it down, it doesn't let you down. FWIW, I hopped on the bandwagon during the discontinuation scare and couldn't be happier.

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
I too recently picked up my first puck of Williams at the grocery and had similar results (although I opted not to add glycerin since I wanted to see how it performed on its own). I had similar results. I was prompted to make the purchase by the Arko vs. Williams thread. I didn't expect much considering the minimal amount of love Williams received on that thread however I haven't even touched my Arko yet. The shaves I've been getting with Williams have been excellent and well beyond my expectations. I just pour some hot water into my shave mug with it and let it soak while I do my preshave routine. After about a five minute soak I pour off the excess and get a thin lather with my brush in the mug and then face lather it. I have been very impressed with how it builds. You certainly can't beat the price for it. Williams will be a staple in my rotation for sure.

Top Bottom