What's new

Musgo aftershave balm- go dry and pasty?

I had this balm and at first it was good but when I revisited it went all pasty.

Hard to get out of the bottle and when applied to face would leave streaks and not really sink in.

Anyone else had similar results?

i haven't had any issues with it yet. i love how a pea sized drop is almost too much for my face! great, concentrated stuff. the only time i have had any issues with balms is when I don't wash off my alum as thoroughly as I should--if it is still there, the balm will roll up into balls and feel like I am scraping off dead skin. as for it not coming out of the bottle, it does take a little longer than my other aftershaves (which are mostly splashes, har har) but as long as im patient, the resulting glob is easy to spread and silky smooth.

I've been working on a bottle for a couple of years now and it doesn't seem any different than when I started it.

Yes but not sure with Musgo, I had it with TOBs Herbal ASB, it was horrible.

It usually happened after a bad shave, and not rinsing my face after using the Alum Block which I do now. To be honest now I think about it, I haven't tested the TOBs since then, so maybe I just got a bad batch.

But Musgo has never been a problem for me either ...

Top Bottom