What's new

Mühle Silvertip Badger - Classic

IMG_0676.jpeg
IMG_0678.jpeg

Hello gentlemen,

During my vacation in Munich i stumbled upon a beautiful little traditional shop which sold countless shaving and grooming products. As i went inside i saw this marvelous Mühle classic silvertip badger brush on the counter.

After a very informative talk with the seller, i walked away with this beauty at a great price and a free sample of Mühle grape fruit shaving cream and aftershave lotion.

The craftsmanship of this particular brush is really outstanding! The handle is made of high grade resin and the hair itself just looks so high-end quality and shimmers in the light, it is unbelievable. I also love the little metal emblem on the foot of the handle.

It has medium backbone and is extremely soft like you would expect it from a silvertip badger. My first shave was very comfortable and it wiped up a rich, creamy and luxurious lather.

This isn’t my first Muhle silvertip brush, and the overall quality to me is unmatched, and yes i own a simpsons.

Just wanted to share this with all of you,

Greetings John.

View attachment 1718421View attachment 1718422

Hello gentlemen,

During my vacation in Munich i stumbled upon a beautiful little traditional shop which sold countless shaving and grooming products. As i went inside i saw this marvelous Mühle classic silvertip badger brush on the counter.

After a very informative talk with the seller, i walked away with this beauty at a great price and a free sample of Mühle grape fruit shaving cream and aftershave lotion.

The craftsmanship of this particular brush is really outstanding! The handle is made of high grade resin and the hair itself just looks so high-end quality and shimmers in the light, it is unbelievable. I also love the little metal emblem on the foot of the handle.

It has medium backbone and is extremely soft like you would expect it from a silvertip badger. My first shave was very comfortable and it wiped up a rich, creamy and luxurious lather.

This isn’t my first Muhle silvertip brush, and the overall quality to me is unmatched, and yes i own a simpsons.

Just wanted to share this with all of you,

Greetings John.
Beautiful brush, John. Thank you for posting. Cheers!

Top Bottom