What's new

Morris & Forndran Blonde Badger

Lee usually is quite prompt in responding to e-mails. Most of mine have had a response 24-48hrs. However, I believe he is not in the shop on mon/tues, family duty. Regards, Bradley

I am certain the Mr Sabini is very busy these days with all the orders he is receiving. Having said, I was wondering how long it typically takes to hear back from him when you e-mail him for a custom order request. My SBAD is almost at an uncontrollable level right now. It has only been about 24 hrs since I emailed Lee but the Rooney Heritage "Stubby" 2XL in the imitation Jade is calling to me. I desperately am trying to hold out for Lee to make me a brush but if I don't hear from him by the end of the week I am afraid I will cave to my SBAD. Any feedback on the typical time frame for Lee to respond to e-mails will hopefully relieve my SBAD flare up. Thanks!

I just heard from Lee today regarding an update on the completion and shipping date of a brush in response to an e-mail I sent last Wednesday. Usually, his turn-around is under 48 hrs, but he can take longer. He does have a new child (about one) and family to balance and I'm sure a lot of inquiries and orders to prioritize and reply to. Lee is 100% reliable and a good guy, so don't worry. You may want to also try sending from a different account if you are using one with a tight spam filter. Some of the e-mails he has sent to my law firm account have ended up blocked for me. I've been using my Gmail account more recently.

I just heard from Lee today regarding an update on the completion and shipping date of a brush in response to an e-mail I sent last Wednesday. Usually, his turn-around is under 48 hrs, but he can take longer. He does have a new child (about one) and family to balance and I'm sure a lot of inquiries and orders to prioritize and reply to. Lee is 100% reliable and a good guy, so don't worry. You may want to also try sending from a different account if you are using one with a tight spam filter. Some of the e-mails he has sent to my law firm account have ended up blocked for me. I've been using my Gmail account more recently.

Thanks guys!

I am certain the Mr Sabini is very busy these days with all the orders he is receiving. Having said that, I was wondering how long it typically takes to hear back from him when you e-mail him for a custom order request. My SBAD is almost at an uncontrollable level right now. It has only been about 24 hrs since I emailed Lee but the Rooney Heritage "Stubby" 2XL in the imitation Jade is calling to me. I desperately am trying to hold out for Lee to make me a brush but if I don't hear from him by the end of the week I am afraid I will cave to my SBAD. Any feedback on the typical time frame for Lee to respond to e-mails will hopefully relieve my SBAD flare up. Thanks!

It really depends on when you get him...he's 5 hours ahead, so if you email at 6pm (and he's in bed because it's 11pm) you may get buried overnight by other emails...sometimes a friendly reminder is helpful...if it's been a few days and you are ready to pay/buy, email again, tell him you are ready to pay/buy, and he should get back to you...he is really busy with his family as well (young child, wife, etc.)

Why does Lee not have a website, I have been curious about that for a while.

Too busy to make one I guess...no need due to plenty of word of mouth advertising...I'll ask him the next time I email him.

Where in the UK are you? Near London? You should go visit if you are close and he'll let allow visitors.

Too busy to make one I guess...no need due to plenty of word of mouth advertising...I'll ask him the next time I email him.

Where in the UK are you? Near London? You should go visit if you are close and he'll let allow visitors.

Yea I live in London, where would he be so I could visit?

Yea I live in London, where would he be so I could visit?

CHeck his website! haha (just kidding)...

you'll have to email him and ask...I'm not sure exactly. I was in London a few weeks ago, but didn't have time to track him down...and I later found out he was sick that week, so it wouldn't have made a difference.

CHeck his website! haha (just kidding)...

you'll have to email him and ask...I'm not sure exactly. I was in London a few weeks ago, but didn't have time to track him down...and I later found out he was sick that week, so it wouldn't have made a difference.

Might do that, thanks for the info.

For those that have bought from Lee, have you received shipping info? We exchanged some emails and I bought one he had available. He gave me payment info and I sent him the payment. Then I sent a followup email telling him the money was on the way and to let me know when it arrives. That was 10 days ago and I haven't heard from him since. Sent him another email yesterday asking to let me know if he had shipped yet or when he expected to shipe and no answer to that yet, although it's only been a day for that one. If he normally just ships and then doesn't send a tracking number, or anything saying the brush is on its way, then I guess all is well. I just find it odd that I have not received any communication from him since I paid for the brush about 10 days ago.

For those that have bought from Lee, have you received shipping info? We exchanged some emails and I bought one he had available. He gave me payment info and I sent him the payment. Then I sent a followup email telling him the money was on the way and to let me know when it arrives. That was 10 days ago and I haven't heard from him since. Sent him another email yesterday asking to let me know if he had shipped yet or when he expected to shipe and no answer to that yet, although it's only been a day for that one. If he normally just ships and then doesn't send a tracking number, or anything saying the brush is on its way, then I guess all is well. I just find it odd that I have not received any communication from him since I paid for the brush about 10 days ago.

If you ask, he might be able to find the customs number (USxxxxxxxUK) or whatever the country codes are...I've never bothered to ask except one time when it took like 3 weeks for no reason and I found out it had been sitting at the post office for 2 weeks and they didn't leave the pink "we missed you" card.

If you need it, ask.

This was my experience as well. However, it was all good and the brush showed up just fine. My conclusion? A really reliable guy, just kinda busy makin' brushes, not managing his customers' angsts.

QUOTE=jwilock;3854510]For those that have bought from Lee, have you received shipping info? We exchanged some emails and I bought one he had available. He gave me payment info and I sent him the payment. Then I sent a followup email telling him the money was on the way and to let me know when it arrives. That was 10 days ago and I haven't heard from him since. Sent him another email yesterday asking to let me know if he had shipped yet or when he expected to shipe and no answer to that yet, although it's only been a day for that one. If he normally just ships and then doesn't send a tracking number, or anything saying the brush is on its way, then I guess all is well. I just find it odd that I have not received any communication from him since I paid for the brush about 10 days ago.[/QUOTE]

Well no sooner to I begin to wonder and ... an email shows up saying it's on its way.

Not too long ago I asked about a 1XL type brush with a longer handle. I got several suggestions.

This fine brush came on the 2nd and has been sequestered by SWMBO until yesterday, Valentine's Day. I test lathered it last evening, used it this morning.

I think it's a keeper!

Pre-Bloom:

Post-Bloom (1 shave):

http://

Last edited:
My barrel is a shedder. Shedded about 60 hairs in 3 uses and it seems that this wont stop. Lee doesnt answer my mails. I asked about a beehive and what to do with that barrel. I mean 60 hair isnt much compared to the density but none of my other mfs shed more than 3 hairs at all.

Mine shed 2 hairs recently. Found it really odd. I also have emailed Lee twice and heard nothing. Found it odd since my first brush was such quick and immediate feedback. Ohwell, glad I own one - two would just be better. :)

Top Bottom