What's new

More Aggressive Razor?

I was in the same boat as you I ended up buying a R41 head only. You can use the same handle or I would recommend hitting amazon and grabbing an iKon Bulldog handle to go with the R41 head. This was my favorite set up for a while until....

I ponied up the additional scratch and grabbed an ATT set. Grab a R2 or R1 and save yourself from buying a half dozen less expensive razors that you like but, don't love. ATT Razors are top notch equipment and if you don't like you can trade in or sell them on the BST for a nominal loss.

My Merkur Futur up to now has been my most aggressive (and dangerous) razor to now. I am think I may have found a successor though in my Executive Shaving Co 'Braveheart' (sans the dangerous part). That things chops through course whiskers like a hot knife through butter. I need to test a wee bit more to see if the Merkur can hold on to his crown. (I call it 'The Madman' of razors when wound open to 6

A can't speak to the attributes of the R41 as I have not tried it. I have heard though that it is pretty aggressive however.

Last edited:
Top Bottom