What's new

Memorial Day Sales Thread - 2022

20% off everything at Declaration Grooming.
I’m reeeeaaally having a hard time not ordering a knot…
They're almost sold out of every brush! No joke!!
But I guess getting $80 off from a $400 item is not bad at all if that's what you seek.

Pasteur Pharmacy 15% off with code: MDAY22
And free shipping on all orders!
Kind of upset that this code doesn't work. I just tried making a purchase and it said that the code has expired. And today is Memorial Day!:confused:
And now their website only shows a code for 10% off!
10% discount can be had pretty much all the time from pretty much any website if you search around or call any store directly.

Kind of upset that this code doesn't work. I just tried making a purchase and it said that the code has expired. And today is Memorial Day!:confused:
And now their website only shows a code for 10% off!
10% discount can be had pretty much all the time from pretty much any website if you search around or call any store directly.

I received the e-mail with the 15% off code on mid-day Friday and it had a countdown timer at the bottom. I just checked and the timer is indeed now at zero. I think it must have ended mid-day today. I bought my stuff on Saturday and it worked perfectly of course, plus I cashed in my Pastuer's points for even more savings.

I received the e-mail with the 15% off code on mid-day Friday and it had a countdown timer at the bottom. I just checked and the timer is indeed now at zero. I think it must have ended mid-day today. I bought my stuff on Saturday and it worked perfectly of course, plus I cashed in my Pastuer's points for even more savings.
My fault then! I didn't know it had a countdown. When I read 15% for Memorial, I assumed it was good through Memorial day (Like the Yates 15% coupon which is still active). I guess I'll pay more attention next time and jump on it as soon as it's published!

My fault then! I didn't know it had a countdown. When I read 15% for Memorial, I assumed it was good through Memorial day (Like the Yates 15% coupon which is still active). I guess I'll pay more attention next time and jump on it as soon as it's published!
Tried this AM and was gone.

Top Bottom