What's new

Megress back in stock at Lee's

I got mine and am exceedingly happy with the quality and craftsmanship. I'm in the process of ordering a wooden knob from Bob.

I may have found my daily shaver.

Outstanding quality, service, and speedy delivery. I was disappointed to not receive the stock knob in the transaction. At the first shave, I was converted....

Amazing balance and quality. Perfectly even blade gap, superb adjustment and the XL I got is a stellar example of modern DE shaving excellence.

If I have my entire shave collection of razors sold, I can honestly say my Mergress, my Executive and my Big Fellow would be more than enough to keep me in fine shaves for the rest of my life.!! I might even keep my slant Hoffritz.

I'm going to set up a couple lots for BST January edition....

:thumbup:

I've been wanting to try one for a long time now, so I just picked up an XL...

I was on the waiting list and wrote Lee's one week before they were back in stock asking if they knew they would be getting more ...

I came here about the same day and found one from a person who had gotten and XL for Christmas, used it once, and was selling it as he preferred the shorter handle Mergress..

I purchased it for less than I could get it a Lee's.. Unfortunately, it came to my house AFTER I had to leave to get back to work overseas so I have not even used it yet !!

By the time I got my note from Lee's telling "us" they were in, It was my morning in Hong Kong and they were already sold out ! I would have picked one up for my son... !

At least I have one for myself however !:w00t:

I got a Mergress and a Mergress XL in the mail yesterday from Lee's. :thumbup:

Going to try one of them tonight!

Thanks for the heads up on Website Watcher Torero, I knew you could get auction sniping tools for Ebay etc. but didn't realise there was software that could check webpages on a shop site as well .. useful to know

Top Bottom