What's new

Custom Cape For My Barber

I'd like to get my barber and friend a custom cape for his birthday. What I have in mind is a black cape with snap closure, and a couple of lines of text with a barber pole logo. I've been looking at Iluzien, but I lack the time and skill to come up with a transparent vector image for their custom printing. I've seen a few options on Amazon, but I'm not really looking for something shipped from the far east. Perhaps one of you fine folks might have a suggestion on how to proceed. Thanks indeed.

I'd like to get my barber and friend a custom cape for his birthday. What I have in mind is a black cape with snap closure, and a couple of lines of text with a barber pole logo. I've been looking at Iluzien, but I lack the time and skill to come up with a transparent vector image for their custom printing. I've seen a few options on Amazon, but I'm not really looking for something shipped from the far east. Perhaps one of you fine folks might have a suggestion on how to proceed. Thanks indeed.
Saw this on Etsy Personalized Barber Gown-custom Salon Apron Cosmetology Gifts New Year Gifts-christmas Gifts for Barber - Etsy - https://www.etsy.com/listing/1357203687/personalized-barber-gown-custom-salon?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=custom+barber+cape&ref=sr_gallery-1-1&pro=1&sts=1&content_source=2dc7e5a70752cc2fa4d91bd8a07b2ca0395cbfdd%253A1357203687&organic_search_click=1&variation0=4397195676&variation1=4410176800
1714704783097.png

Top Bottom