What's new

Maxwell June

I didn't have an issue, but I don't with any razor. Anything I can't get going across, or down from nose to lip I touch up by flipping the razor and going up toward the nose.
Last Question… Is it as good at edging side burns , or a beard line as a trac II?

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Last Question… Is it as good at edging side burns , or a beard line as a trac II?
I can't answer that directly, as I don't trim a beard line and I use clippers on my sideburns.
I can say that it handles as well as a Trac II in my opinion.

I got the razor in today and I have to say, I am wildly impressed with the razor. It took me 3 blades to get the snap in correctly mainly because I missed a step , but it shaves exactly like a trac II razor, with a very fool proof blade angle. The andded plus is that you can use your own blades. For that alone, it’s worth a try!

Had I found this razor sooner, I’d never have used a DE or anything else really. I would challenge a DE user with an open mind to try this razor out. I bet they would be wildly impressed!

I got the razor in today and I have to say, I am wildly impressed with the razor. It took me 3 blades to get the snap in correctly mainly because I missed a step , but it shaves exactly like a trac II razor, with a very fool proof blade angle. The andded plus is that you can use your own blades. For that alone, it’s worth a try!

Had I found this razor sooner, I’d never have used a DE or anything else really. I would challenge a DE user with an open mind to try this razor out. I bet they would be wildly impressed!
I really like the concept even though the preparation of the blades seems a bit fiddly. Does the head provide a standard thread or are you stuck with the original handle?

I really like the concept even though the preparation of the blades seems a bit fiddly. Does the head provide a standard thread or are you stuck with the original handle?
The head is not replaceable but you aren’t “stuck” with the handle. I’m picky about handles, but I like this one. It’s not made out to replace a Wolfman or Timeless like some guys spend their salary on but it’s a damn good shaver and I’d challenge you to try it and honestly not say it likely shaves better than 85-90% of your razors you have 😂

The head is not replaceable but you aren’t “stuck” with the handle. I’m picky about handles, but I like this one. It’s not made out to replace a Wolfman or Timeless like some guys spend their salary on but it’s a damn good shaver and I’d challenge you to try it and honestly not say it likely shaves better than 85-90% of your razors you have 😂
Careful, I do have a 14.00 PII ;)

A8C51226-4238-42CE-98C7-4E61F0087C71.jpeg

You can get this deal,

7 O'Clock PII Trac II Razor + cartridge with 5 blades, for $9.99 on Amazon.​

If it shaves like a Trac II, you can get one for much less money.

Careful, I do have a 14.00 PII ;)

View attachment 1761628
Adda boy. The track ii’s are very good but I think with the ability to find the blade angle so easily and change the blade to your liking it’s a better shaver. With the Maxwell I was able to actually go XTG on my neck which I can never do without asking for trouble and I’m BBS. I always have to leave behind at least a little stubble.

You can get this deal,

7 O'Clock PII Trac II Razor + cartridge with 5 blades, for $9.99 on Amazon.​

If it shaves like a Trac II, you can get one for much less money.
Yeah or you can get a better version with replacement blades of your own. How you spend your money is your decision I’m just saying this razor is not talked about enough.

Also you take any double edge razor you own and I can show you a cheaper version so what’s your end goal here pal?

It seems like a new take on razors. I like the idea but it seems complicated to use. I never heard of it until I saw this thread.
If I didn't have so many razors now I would be tempted to pick one up. It is a nice-looking razor, and the price is not bad.

Maxwell-June-Twin-Blade.png

Last edited:
It seems like a new take on razors. I like the idea but it seems complicated to use. I never heard of it until I saw this thread.
If I didn't have so many razors now I would be tempted to pick one up. It is a nice-looking razor, and the price is not bad.

View attachment 1761663
That’s the thing about the razor , it’s not complicated at all. If you see the video of loading it , it’s straight forward and the blade angle couldn’t be easier to find when you shave. It’s great at edging a beard too if you have one like I do. I’m unsure why the company does no advertising but it’s amazing for someone coming from carts, or an experienced shaver.

I like mine and the newer blade loading is more foolproof than the original system. And the company really stands behind the razor.
Yeah it’s really an interesting blade load that takes well under a minute and I like to tinker with gadgets so I think it’s a cool / clever system.

Top Bottom