What's new

Maxwell June

For those wondering about a stainless version. This is the email I got from the owner.

Attachments

• IMG_8863.png
    IMG_8863.png
    325.2 KB · Views: 30
Got me to break mine out (I dislike using any one razor for longer than a week). There was a slight learning curve to loading the blade properly again, had to kill two Personna Med Preps before the third loaded perfectly. Great shave. I would say DFS on the head and neck and BBS on the cheeks.

Not side by side , but I found the twig more aggressive. I own two razors , the feather and this one. Many have come and gone but these two remain.

Has anyone compared this razor with a Leaf Twig or Thorn?
I have all three. I find that the Maxwell June gives me a smoother shave than the others.

The Thorn is too aggressive for me but, in fairness, I have not used it enough to be definitive about that. Different blades and more practice may well a change my mind.

The Twig is a pleasant razor but does not have the same intuitive feel to it as the MJ does.

Both Leaf razors are simpler to load.

I have all three. I find that the Maxwell June gives me a smoother shave than the others.

The Thorn is too aggressive for me but, in fairness, I have not used it enough to be definitive about that. Different blades and more practice may well a change my mind.

The Twig is a pleasant razor but does not have the same intuitive feel to it as the MJ does.

Both Leaf razors are simpler to load.
Thanks.

The Thorn is a bit too aggressive for me as well, but the Twig is about right. I like its weight and balance. Blade loading is simple, thanks to the clever design.

Top Bottom