What's new

Make America grate again

Amen!

There's some kind of powdery, non-stick kind of stuff on grated chesse - it's just wrong.

I won't even get into .....

$even-cheese-is-better-than-macintosh_c_3625719.jpg

While I agree with the theory, I don't think we'll ever see pre-shredded cheese go away. Its too deeply rooted in modern society, and its sold for the convenience and time-saving aspects. It does make for a good quick snack food.

I think that they should develop an edible sheet to put between those pre-sliced Kraft cheeses ... just put the whole layer on a sandwich and chomp away. Maybe it could be made of compressed ground spices held together with gelatin.

My main objection to pre-shredded, pre-sliced cheese is paying up to twice as much per pound just to save myself a little time in the kitchen.

And if they ever try to ban Cheez-Whiz, I think the Philadelphia area will be seeing a second American Revolution.

While I agree with the theory, I don't think we'll ever see pre-shredded cheese go away. Its too deeply rooted in modern society, and its sold for the convenience and time-saving aspects. It does make for a good quick snack food.

I think that they should develop an edible sheet to put between those pre-sliced Kraft cheeses ... just put the whole layer on a sandwich and chomp away. Maybe it could be made of compressed ground spices held together with gelatin.

My main objection to pre-shredded, pre-sliced cheese is paying up to twice as much per pound just to save myself a little time in the kitchen.

And if they ever try to ban Cheez-Whiz, I think the Philadelphia area will be seeing a second American Revolution.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pre-shredded cheese is cheese that has not yet been shredded.

Shredded cheese is cheese that has already been shredded.

So there.

Top Bottom