What's new

Lotus Tips by Oumo

My suggestion is, given how affordable the Lotus knot is, use it until it's not usable anymore and then find a brush maker willing to remove the knot or do it yourself. Of course knot removal is never guaranteed to be successful but what can you do. All brushes will have to be reknotted or trashed eventually
I’ll do that. I had put it away, but will put it back in the rotation… worst case scenario a new knot or few Bob down the drain. I’ve done worse I suppose…

I’ll do that. I had put it away, but will put it back in the rotation… worst case scenario a new knot or few Bob down the drain. I’ve done worse I suppose…
It sucks. Especially when it's a handle you love. Oumo makes some stunners and I just ordered the Lotus knot so hoping it doesn't end up like yours but that's the game when it comes to a treated knot. My face likes them and synthetics best unfortunately. I have elvishly fair skin lol

I’d say so far my favourite knots are the Shavemac two band knots… I also like the Simpson Manchurian if set a tad higher and their two band silvertip… and let’s not forget the SV..

I’d say so far my favourite knots are the Shavemac two band knots… I also like the Simpson Manchurian if set a tad higher and their two band silvertip… and let’s not forget the SV..
Probably the most well rounded knot I ever used was B9a from declaration grooming and the L3 from turn n shave. Close second are the Chisel and hound fanchurian knots. A little gel and softness but not so much it's slimy

Top Bottom