What's new

Look at my new razor guys!

My problem here would be to hide it to my girlfriend,
because since the handle is green, and she never saw me whit a green razor,
it would be quite difficult to hide.
I already hear her:"Oh!, why another razor?, u spend all your money on that":redface:

Remember, girlfriends can be replaced; vintage razors cannot.

:wink:

My problem here would be to hide it to my girlfriend,
because since the handle is green, and she never saw me whit a green razor,
it would be quite difficult to hide.
I already hear her:"Oh!, why another razor?, u spend all your money on that":redface:

just say 'ive had this for months... you never take any notice of my interests'

instant win.

just say 'ive had this for months... you never take any notice of my interests'

instant win.

Tell her the pretty green handle reminds you of her every time you use it (because she is pretty too), or that the green handle reminds you of her beautiful eyes (which is a more effective comment if her eyes are of course green). :biggrin::tongue_sm

Mine has an aluminum handle. The only English is "Made in China" inside the box on the plastic insert, but the eagle logo is there.

There's a fish hologram and some Chinese on the lid. The lid is spring loaded, and there is an inner lid that has a blade holder on top and a small mirror underneath.

It shaves about like a Tech, IIRC. I may have to fire it up again after this thread.

I'd love to have the writing translated.

Mine has an aluminum handle. The only English is "Made in China" inside the box on the plastic insert, but the eagle logo is there.

There's a fish hologram and some Chinese on the lid. The lid is spring loaded, and there is an inner lid that has a blade holder on top and a small mirror underneath.

It shaves about like a Tech, IIRC. I may have to fire it up again after this thread.

I'd love to have the writing translated.

I can't directly help you with the translation but if you post a picture I can email it to my friend to translate. He used to import products (including Flying Eagles) from the Peoples' Republic starting in the 60's and might recognize it.

Here's one of the last versions of the Flying Eagle. A direct copy of a British Tech. Is yours similar to this?

proxy.php

-Peter

Finally i tried the razor this morning whit a brand new Feather blade,
and yes im happy whit the shave.Its not an aggressive shaver but it gives you
a smooth irritation free shave at the end.
I got the same result as whit my more aggressive razors.

Top Bottom