What's new

Long time lurker, first time poster...check out my new brush!

Well you all were right, I just got done with my shave and used quite a bit more cream than yesterday and it still took a while but once i developed a nice lather it lasted me for 4 passes and a touchup. Kinda hurts though, that T&H tube is small....guess ill start using it less often until i can get a tub of 1805 (which i hear lasts long, and smells terrific). Thanks everyone

WOW! This brush just keeps getting better and better. Thanks again for all the advice everyone, im very happy with my newest toy.

At first i was kinda freaking out because after the brush blooms theres a lot of stray hairs that are bent and kinda messed up. But as the brush dries they return back to normal...i never noticed this with my tweezerman...pretty cool

I bought one of the 21mm Shavemac Silvertips from westcoastshaving recently and have had serious lather problems too. It definitely takes me longer to build my lather and as a result I've been adding too much water. I've managed good DE shaves with awful lather for the past week but think I found the sweet spot today while test lathering. It's reassuring to see I'm not the only one struggling with the change from the Tweezerman and that you've managed to make the adjustment.

The Tortoise Imitation handle you have really is beautiful, definitely nicer than my Ivory. Congrats on the excellent birthday gift!

Beautiful brush! I actually like the scratchiness of the Tweezerman a bit; I find it bracing in the a.m. (Aaagh! Morning).

Welcome to B&B.

Beautiful brush! I actually like the scratchiness of the Tweezerman a bit; I find it bracing in the a.m. (Aaagh! Morning).

Welcome to B&B.

Ive lucked out at my job, only have to wake up early once a week (if that). But i do enjoy the scrubbing feel of the tweezerman and i imagine myself using it on occasion.

This shavemac is something else though, using a horrible walmart brush...then a tweezerman. These are the first silvertip hairs to ever touch my face, when i first got the brush it honestly doesnt feel that much softer than the tweezerman. But once you get it wet and start applying lather its like silk. Im happy i went with the tortoise imitation too, the ivory is ok but this imho is much better.

Top Bottom