What's new

Lime Aftershaves

Does anyone know if Aqua Velva made a lime? I have Old Spice, Captains Choice, and Avon. Just looking to expand a little. I have a small obsession for lime!!

proxy.php

While I've used balms with better face-feel, C&E's West Indian Lime balm smells fantastic. Citrus on top with a great woodsy/spicy base.

Citrocol and TOBS Victorian Lime. TOBS lasts all day and the Citrocol I really enjoy, but is fleeting. Wouldn't be without either-Both work great for me.

How does TOBS 74 compare with the Pinaud or Stephans citrus offerings? It costs a lot more, but how is the scent, longevity and face feel similar or different in your options?

I have and like the Pinaud and Stephens citrus/ lime products. I am thinking of grabbing a bottle of 74.

I have both the TOBS Victorian Lime and Pinaud Lime Sec.

On me, both will last about half a day or so.

I like both scents, they are different. For me the Lime Sec is a crisp fresh lime, while the Victorian Lime adds a touch of something else, giving an elegance.

I used Booster Iced Lime today. It's a nice aftershave. Smells great on application, but the scent it pretty short lived, even for a lime.

I have both the TOBS Victorian Lime and Pinaud Lime Sec.

On me, both will last about half a day or so.

I like both scents, they are different. For me the Lime Sec is a crisp fresh lime, while the Victorian Lime adds a touch of something else, giving an elegance.
Thanks!

My lime collection-

Pinaud Citrus Musk
Stephens Island Lime
Gabels Drops of Lime

I love them all, and mix them together sometimes.

I want to try some more lime scents in the future for sure.

So a common problem I have with lime scents is that they don't last long. Any one else have this issue? What lime do you have that lasts the longest?

Top Bottom